Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

I need to figure out how to upload audio files to my blog. I just want the whole world to hear the conversations I've been having this summer. Or at least, when I'm seventy-hundred, I want to listen to them.

On discussing w/ the 4 year old what to make for lunch...

Me: What do you want to eat?

She: Uh...chicken noodle soup.

Me: Sounds like a plan.

She: Cuz I gotta sore froat. It's vewwy vewwy sick. That will make it feel better.

Me: Ok.

She: And I gotta get doggie slippers.

Me: Doggie slippers?

She: Yeah. For Christmas. And I need ta get a new doll house cuz my doll house broke. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Me: We'll make a list.

She: What's gravity again?

I kid you not.

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home