Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Day After

We survived the first week of kindergarten. We like the bus. We like our classmates. We like our Spiderman backpack. All is well.

The big thing I've been obsessing over is the J-man being able to write his name (ok, yeah, so I obsess over LOTS of things...what of it?). But as to letter writing, he CAN do it (or a close approximation), he just won't do it for me. Well, he did it. I found it on a painting he drew that was stuffed into said Spiderman backpack. He put down three out of four letters and transposed them, but the boy made his mark. Awwright!!!!!

In other news, I've got a new job. That's all I'm saying. I've read too many blog horror stories out there to say anything else so, as my daughter would say, "I sceered." Job = new, great. All is well.

Now we just have two more weeks until Princess 2-yr-old starts preschool. Oh boy!

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home