Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sassy Detox: Day Two

It's been 36 hours with no pacifier. We're just about past the shakes. She squirreled around in her room both nights until about 10:00 p.m. (big sunken eyes with a kind of rabid look about them), but no crying. The worst it got was when she kept chanting "I'm-a-baby-I'm-a-baby" last night, but that hasn't repeated.

Tonight, she just kept creeping up beside the couch while I was watching Idol (man...she's quiet when she wants to be) and whispering, "I love you Mommy." Sweet, but slightly disturbing at the same time (hmmm, which incidentally sums up "Love Song Week" in my opinion).

Anyway, one--maybe two more nights and I think we'll be officially around the horn.

Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Gorrell said...

Only around the sassy horn. Not the life horn. Plus...tecnhically, we WERE over the winter flu. That last bug was firmly in spring.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home