Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First Week

This is what I've noticed. The six year old has discovered his coolness factor. First, it was with regard to his wardrobe. Bottom line: anything with Donkey Kong on it is acceptable, anything with corduroy is not.

Second, it's show and tell. He was supposed to bring in a picture of something he'd done over the summer (er...and I don't have any copies of the x-ray of his arm...aw man, that woulda been cool though:). We found one of him and his oh-so-cool 12 year old cousin in front of Cinderella's castle. See, for my money, this is cool for a couple o' reasons. 1.) his cousin is kewl with a capital K all right. 2.) The castle is immediately recognizable and everybody knows it's Disney.

Turns out, my logic was waaaaay off. Apparently, for a kindergarten boy, the UN-coolness of sitting in front of Cinderella's anything trumps sitting with of your cool 7th grade cousin. Der! Soooo, we sent a picture of my son in Bruce the Shark's "mouth" at Epcot instead.

And the four year old starts preschool again tomorrow. So far so good, but when I asked her what she wanted to wear, she said "I just wanna go all naked."

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home